Monday, July 5, 2010

Diet Suggestions to Reduce Fat Without having Prescription Drugs

I just discovered canadadrugs and that I have higher cholesterol. I don't now what to do or how I can reduce it without having prescription drugs. My doctor advised me to eat wholesome. How can I do it Are there any diet plan suggestions to reduce cholesterol without having prescription drugs? How will diet work for me to reduce the fat? These questions gave me sleepless nights until I discovered the diet plan solution that helped me to decrease cholesterol naturally. Researchers have proven conclusively that higher cholesterol can lead to strokes for women in their 50's and even younger.

Diet plan suggestions to reduce fat without prescription drugs

Use a good meal plan to reduce fat. If you have been struggling with high fat or you've a family history of high cholesterol, you've to make a lifestyle alter instantly. This meal plan is proven and time-tested to assist anyone to decrease the intake of foods high in saturated fat and dietary fat by encouraging you to add low fat alternatives for example fish, lean meats and low fat dairy items.

You've to lay aside each and every food that tends to improve your fat. Begin by buying fresh fruits, whole grains, vegetables, and vegetable juice.

Consume more high fibre foods known to help reduce LDL (the 'bad') fat, including entire grains, vegetables, cereals, fruit and legumes.

Consist of fats for example canola oil, avocados, olive oil, and nuts in your meal strategy since they contain heart-healthy monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats.

Have oatmeal every day for breakfast. Experts agree this is 1 of the best recognized super foods for lowering fat. Alter totally to a diet rich in healthy fats like vegetable oils and fish. Avoid foods higher in saturated fats and trans fats.

It may shock you to know that an estimated 120 million Americans have higher cholesterol. And despite the wonderful advances in the medical field, heart disease remains the number one killer of Americans. Is it feasible to lower fat without resorting to prescription drugs?